I'm Chris Houston, the Personal Growth Trainer. My philosophy is simple: People Who Really Want To Be In Shape and Successful Already Are. Here's why:
The truth is, it doesn't really matter which nutrition or fitness program you choose, many of them will work. People who succeed are the ones who literally wrap their minds around their goals and decide to GO ALL THE WAY. It's All A Mind Game! You have to be the Michael Jordan or Muhammad Ali of your own life (or whichever figure of greatness you admire). It's up to you and only YOU to win. Once I figured this out I went from being just a regular trainer to a top Personal Growth Trainer. So if you decide to train with me, I must warn you that your entire mindset will be pushed towards SUCCESS and where your mind goes the body will follow.
Choose your focus:
Sign-up for your free session below!
- General Health & Fitness
- Weight Management
- Wellness Coaching
- Strength Training
- Balance Core Stability Flexibility
- Sports Conditioning
- Cardio Boxing
- Total Body Circuit Training
- Corrective Exercise
- Personal Growth and Development
I always want to leave you with something inspiring. When I met up with Chris Gardner, the man whose rags-to-riches story inspired the movie The Pursuit of Happyness, he gave me some valuable tips that I want to share with you. (Thanks again Chris, you are truly a great guy.)
1. Focus on your plan A if plan A is something that you are truly passionate about, because plan B sucks!
2. Network! Network! Network!
3. You have to have a plan to get to where you want to go, and Attack!
4. Don't just focus on money. Strive to be World Class in whatever you do. Be the Best!
5. It's okay if you fail as long as you learn from it. Keep going!
6. Start from where you are!
7. Keep learning!
Check Out Our Newest Program:
Boost your confidence and increase your energy with Strength Boxing. We took traditional cardio boxing, blended it with self-defense drills, and added a few total body strength exercises to give you an all-around dynamic super hero workout. All fitness levels welcome.*All fitness levels are welcome*